Announcing the 2012 inductees to the InfoCamp Seattle Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & our Prime Movers:
- Our inspiring speakers: Marcellus Turner and Dan Klyn
- Our generous sponsors: the University of Washington Information School; ASIS&T PNW Meetup; Amazon; BlueKai; Fell Swoop; POSSIBLE; ProtoShare; Deloitte Digital|Übermind; Factor; FilterDigital; Nick Finck; Rosenfeld Media; and The Creative Group
- Our hardworking volunteers
- Our passionate session facilitators
- All of our ROCKIN' participants!!!
And the numbers:
- 332 people registered including 105 students.
- Once again, InfoCamp attracted info students and pros from near and far, including all over the Pacific Northwest, Colorado, Nebraska, and New York (from a total of 11 states).
- Beyond US borders, we had attendees from British Columbia, South Africa, and Italy!
- 45 participant-driven break out sessions were held!
- 1392 Tweets were tweeted over the weekend!
- 26 '80s Hair Band songs were used in blog posts!